Don't BE!! It'll be great! This is from the Transition Guildelines-
Recommended approach: The following are guidelines approved by the BSA National Council to address the way in which LDS chartered units operate. Please review the following while remembering to Keep It Simple, Make It Fun!
1. Make every effort to have boys close to completing their badge of rank prior to May 31. After this time, they can go on to experience the new program for the balance of their time in the den.
2. Every boy who has not completed his badge of rank by May 31 will complete his badge of rank with some mix of achievements from the current program and adventures from the new program. We should not be troubled by this. The constant is that these boys will have experienced a fun, family-oriented program delivered by adults who care about them.
3. Plan now for the program you want for your den and pack in the future. Using the new program, plan the required and elective adventures you want to be delivering from June forward—this program year and into the future. Take into account school and holiday schedules, local climate and pack considerations, etc.
4. Beginning in June, have fun with the new program! Use the plan created in No. 3 and the soon-to-be-available den leader guides to plan your individual den meetings. All boys may begin using the new program as early as June 1st but should be on the new program no later than the beginning of their 2015/2016 Scouting year – typically when school starts.
5. Give your boys credit for the work they have done through May 31 in the current program and credit for what they will do in the new program from June forward. And when they reach their birthday, award them their badge! (emphasis is mine!)